Find support and information including a range of courses and training opportunities:
- youthcentral is the Victorian Government's web-based initiative for young people aged 12-25, with information and articles about getting a job, courses and training, reviews and competitions. Inlcudes a section specifically on finding grants and writing grant applications.
- The Victorian Government's youth agenda reflects the broad range of of actvity going on across government for young Victorians. Policy information is available from The Department of Eduction and Early Childhood Development.
- Youth.gov.au is a gateway to youth information, programmes, services, resources and entertainment for young people between the ages of 12 and 25. Inlcudes links to various youth initiatives including National Youth Week and Australian Youth Forum.
- The The Department of Planning and Community Development - Youth leads the State Government’s commitment to working with Victoria’s diverse groups of young people, and the communities and organisations in which they are involved.
- The Youth Affairs Council of Victoria Inc. (YACVic) is the peak body and leading policy advocate on young people's issues in Victoria. Our vision is for a Victorian community that values and provides opportunity, participation, justice and equity for all young people.