Youth Arts Networks and Peak Bodies
For advice and information about funding, mentorships and Arts Development.
- JUMP is the Australia Council for the Arts' national mentoring program for young artists, supported by dance, theatre and community partnerships. The current round supports mentorships in theatre, dance, and community arts.
- Making Your Mentorship Work - Australian Council for the Arts
This handbook is produced by the Australian Council and provides information on seeking or planning a mentorship in the arts industry - either as a mentoree or mentor.
- H2W2: How to do an arts project, where to get help - Australian Council for the Arts
The H2W2 guide is shows young people how to develop their ideas, manage projects well and move on to the next one. It has lists of contacts for advice and help, and it will assist young people develop skills to be a manager, artistic director, negotiator, public relations officer and fundraiser.
- Arts Law gives preliminary advice and information to artists and arts organisations across all artforms on a wide range of arts related legal and business matters including contracts, copyright, business names and structures, defamation, insurance and employment.
- Lowdown is Australia’s national youth performing arts magazine.
Published every two months, Lowdown covers the astonishingly diverse range of youth arts experiences that are on offer throughout Australia.