Marketing Innovation Fund
The Marketing Innovation Fund has closed for 2015/16 and the successful applicants have been announced. The list of successful applicants is available in the News section.
The 2016 Marketing Innovation Fund provides one-off support for discrete marketing projects across Victoria with the aim of encouraging new marketing ideas and initiatives and new approaches to marketing.
It encourages marketers in small to medium organisations (less than 30 FTE staff) within the creative industries to implement new and innovative projects which have the potential to inform core marketing activities in the future.
If you have a project or idea that explores different ways of increasing income, engaging audiences and building brand awareness for your organisation, we want to hear from you.
A total of $100,000 is available for individual grants of up to $20,000. Only one application per organisation will be considered and the grants will be awarded on a competitive basis. Applications will be accepted for requests between $2,000 and $20,000.
The 2016 Marketing Innovation Fund aims to support projects that:
- Create new approaches to marketing activity.
- Promote your organisation to new people in new ways.
- Diversify and/or increase earned revenue streams and
- Inform future marketing activities.
5pm, Wednesday 9 March 2016
Your proposed project activity must be completed between 1 August 2016 and 1 March 2017
A total grant pool of $100,000 is available in 2016. Each grant will contribute up to 75% of the total project expenditure, up to a maximum of $20,000 per project. Applications will be accepted for requests between $2,000 and $20,000.
Organisations are required to provide a minimum of 25% in cash co-funding.
The Marketing Innovation Fund will NOT support:
- The development or presentation of artworks or products
- Business essential activity including website maintenance and development, CRM system upgrades, social media advertising or core operational marketing staff wages
- Existing marketing activity
- The entire cost of any one project
- One-off videos, apps, blogs or any other one-off marketing tools that are unsupported by a marketing plan/business case demonstrating the intended application of that tool.